News & Events
Read the latest news from and about the Montana Community Foundation, as well as other news about Montana nonprofits and the philanthropic world.
- July 28, 2020- MCF to Host Endowment Workshops Across the State (Virtually)
- June 26, 2020- Recipients of Inaugural Grants from the William B. Pratt Endowment Fund Announced
- May 15, 2020- The New Fundholder Portal is Live!
- April 26, 2020- Remembering Rita- A Mountain of Grief Turns into a Beacon of Hope for Those in Need
- April 10, 2020- Guest View: There are many things we can do to help
- March 13, 2020- Letter from President & CEO: Response to COVID-19
- December 17, 2019- MCF Selected to Administer $10 million for the Benefit of the Colstrip Community
- November 11, 2019- New Montana Veterans Fund to Support Veterans Causes Across the State
- October 23, 2019- 'Sky's the limit' at New Downtown ZACC
- March 3, 2019 - Helena business women recognized for community achievements
The American Business Women’s Association and Soroptomists of Helena join the YWCA each year in honoring women from the Helena area that have made an impact on the community.
- March 2, 2019 - Helena women recognized for contributions to the community
Two Helena women are being recognized by women’s groups for their contributions to the community.
- January 31, 2019 - Rutherford appointed to board at Federal Reserve Bank
Mary Rutherford, Montana Community Foundation’s president and CEO, has been appointed to the board of directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis' Helena branch for a three-year term that began Jan. 1.
- January 19, 2019 - Montana Community Foundation scholarship applications available
Applications for Montana Community Foundation (MCF) scholarships for the 2019-20 academic year are now available for Montana students.
- January 15, 2019 - Helena city officials approve donation of new fountain
Helena city officials are moving forward with the Equity Fountain Project and hope to have it installed by July 2019.